Budoy Pork Chicharon served with specially formulated Vinegar as dip sauce. Good for snack, side dish, even as appetizer, meal with rice & a perfect beer match. It’s also great to mix with some Filipino dishes like Mongo, Binagoongan or Pinakbet or even as toppings for Palabok, Lugaw (congee) and noodles for a more satisfying taste.
The pork skin cracklings that are made from pork rind and a little bit of fat. They are boiled and seasoned then sun-dried and deep-fried. It is usually enjoyed with spiced vinegar. Dip it in vinegar and get that thrilling spicy sensation! Yum!
Also, It has a crispy fried pork with a taste of original flavor you will surely love to taste, often times served as an appetizer with a spicy vinegar and dipping sauce.
Therefore, It loves to eat by everyone especially the chicharon variety because it is crunchy to taste with every bite of meat. Love to eat by many people in our generation today like students, office personnel’s, ordinary people. It taste good and we promise good quality but also we deliver good result.
1. Select a product, pick a size, quantity and then press add to cart. Add more to your cart by selecting other items and repeat previous step. You don’t need an account for you to purchase although having one will let you access your shipping details in the system. You will receive an email regarding the status of your shipment even without an account.
2. Once you’re ready to complete your transaction, please access your cart and press proceed to checkout.
3. Fill up the checkout form including your shipment and payment address, store credits and coupon codes if you have any.
4. Select a payment gateway, Paypal (Credit Cards and PayPal funds) and Cash on Delivery
5. Order is complete. You may check your email for updates and news regarding your order.
1. You will need an account to access order details via www.budoyporkchicharon.com. For those who do not have an account, please refer to your email for updates on your order.
2. Our delivery promise is 2-4 business days within Luzon area, and 4-8 business days Outside Luzon Area.